Romhack.me connects you to ROM Hackers around the world.

Lunacraft - 1.8+ Survival Minecraft Server (Bukkit)

At Tcoppy's urging, I've decided to make a discussion topic for this server, instead of continuing to post updates as my status.
---------------

Server IP:
lunacraft.twilightparadox.com

Server is online 24/7, hosted on a PC in my livingroom. It goes down for maintenance occasionally when required, but if that happens, I'll post a notification about it here.

---------------

Users:
This server has a whitelist to help prevent griefers showing up. If you want to be added to the whitelist, let me know.

---------------

Plugins:
- Essentials is installed, allowing users to do things such as set home, create and use warps, etc.
- Lockette is installed, allowing users to lock their chests, keeping people out of them.
- WorldEdit is installed for admin use when required. By request, schematics of things we built in other survival games may be imported if people approve it.
- NBTEditor is installed as well for admin use. This will enable custom features for dungeons in the future, among other things within reason.

---------------

General Info:
The world is a survival game, and you do not need any mods installed to join. Any changes are handled through plugins, so all you need is a vanilla 1.8+ client to connect to the server.

The spawnpoint is in a town called Valoria, that has been built by the users. Some people have chosen to branch out to varying degrees to create their own sorts of things. Most of these can be found by typing "/warp" and looking at the available warp points.

There are a few mob farms so far, and all of them can be reached via warp commands.

Currently, new villages can be created by purchasing Villager eggs from the "Wizard" NPC on Luna's Airship. These have a cost of 1 egg and several diamonds, making it harder to just grief places with Villagers while still allowing new villages to be created. If you don't want to purchase eggs, you can of course still create Golden Apples and turn Zombie Villagers, as we have done a few times. (We have PLENTY of gold lying around, just check out the PigmanFarm).

---------------

The Future:
A few things have been suggested for the future.
- Importing custom-made dungeons in random parts of the world, adding to the adventure and exploration aspect to keep things fresh. These have not been added yet.
- Possibly adding the MoveCraft allowing functional ships, submarines, and airships to be created. These would create more ideas for build projects and aid in exploration. Currently, there is only one airship on the map, but it is not functional since this plugin has not been installed.

---------------

If you have questions regarding the server, you can ask them in here, OR contact me via IM/PM here on RHM, on PHO, or on PokéCommunity (my username there is Mateo, not Luna). You can also e-mail me at: s[email protected]
Last update on February 17, 7:56 pm by Luna.

All your post are belong to me.

and  like this.

To add to all the wonderfulness of the server I"m going to end up building this monstosity at some point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DlqmIKadPE. I most likely will make it on my own world and then give the schematic to Luna to add in but due note if you watch the vid it causes some massive lag for a while when fired off from the largest version shown. Oh and everyone can blame GoGo cause hes the one that pointed me in the direction of Mumbo's channel. Good day all.

likes this.

I'm gonna plan on shutting it down for a bit tonight so I can move GoGo's Sky Nonsense down again. Not sure if that is a big deal or not, since I think we've all been busy lately (at least I haven't seen anyone else online when I was on in a day or two) but anyways, just a heads up. So it should be down around 7ish and back up shortly after that.

Server is back online. GoGo's Base has been shifted down 33 blocks (Yes, I know you said 31, when I got it in-game I realized I shifted it a couple of extra blocks, but it's cool. That's just a little free room).

This of course before we find out that gogo needs it moved yet again. That reminds me that im gonna be making a couple large marvel inspired things in the sky.

Inb4 Helicarriers

likes this.
Luna said...

Inb4 Helicarriers

And the Bus on Agents of Shield
  likes this.

I'm done moving my island, all of the buildings I want will be built within the limits now

Words.

likes this.

Whats going on with the server? its like not up and I have a chance to have fun now

Mako said...

Whats going on with the server? its like not up and I have a chance to have fun now

I'll check on it. The power went out recently so it may have just not come back on.

It should be back online now. When the power flickered out, the server shut down and didn't come back on. Still having some thunder stuff around, hopefully the power won't go out again.

Luna said...

It should be back online now. When the power flickered out, the server shut down and didn't come back on. Still having some thunder stuff around, hopefully the power won't go out again.

You forgot to set the difficulty to hard.

Words.

likes this.

Ok so couple things: 1. What happened to all the cows in my farm?

2. What is going to be done about all the pigmen in town?

Mako said...

Ok so couple things: 1. What happened to all the cows in my farm?

2. What is going to be done about all the pigmen in town?

Did I miss something

Words.

GoGo said...

Did I miss something

Well all the cows in the farm I built are gone, and the portal has caused a LOT of pigmen to spawn