Romhack.me connects you to ROM Hackers around the world.

Community FTB Infinity Server

IT'S SO AMAZING

So I set up a FTB Infinity server just for giggles and it seems.. that I get.. 60fps.

So if you guys want to play just let me know, I know I'll be playing this like I dunno over 9000 days

Words.

Server is fun peeps, granted the current settlement is right in the middle of a Magical forest that looks partially extreme hills. I'll be focusing on the thaumcraft stuff due to having some experience with it so anyone that wants to help with the stuff or gathering resources for it feel free to.

We now have 24/7 hosting on the infinity server, change your IPs to breadcraft.mx:25566

Vanilla is still not 24/7, Luna will take care of that once she fixes up her machine

Words.

and  like this.

So is this server never coming back?

likes this.
Mako said...

So is this server never coming back?

If it can get 24/7, yes, but currently I don't have much time/resource power to keep it up

Words.

GoGoJJTech said...

If it can get 24/7, yes, but currently I don't have much time/resource power to keep it up

So not anytime soon

It's missing 3 key mods that I'd want in order to be interested in the server, so I'm out.

(Adding mods is fairly simple, but it's also a stretch to imagine that all players will be capable of/willing to add the new mods.)

ETA: Mekanism, Magical Crops and Ars Magica 2 being the mods I'm referring to.

Last update on May 5, 7:04 pm by Jambo51.

Glory To Arstotzka

Jambo51 said...

It's missing 3 key mods that I'd want in order to be interested in the server, so I'm out.

(Adding mods is fairly simple, but it's also a stretch to imagine that all players will be capable of/willing to add the new mods.)

ETA: Mekanism, Magical Crops and Ars Magica 2 being the mods I'm referring to.

Well seeing as were running a bunch already I dont see any harm in adding those 3 not that I know what they do.