Romhack.me connects you to ROM Hackers around the world.

How to take the SS Anne ticket before Elite 4

What are you supposed to do when you start the game after you beat the elite 4? When I started the game again I woke up in cerulean city, but why exactly there? What am I supposed to do there? Shouldn't I supposed to get the ss anne ticket to go to kanto? I already went back to johto but Elm still ask about what happened to the egg even though I already showed him the togepi. Any ideas or is this just the new thing after beating the elite 4 and I should work through kanto from this starting point in cerulean?

Last update on January 24, 4:36 pm by Losilla.
Losilla said...

What are you supposed to do when you start the game after you beat the elite 4? When I started the game again I woke up in cerulean city, but why exactly there? What am I supposed to do there? Shouldn't I supposed to get the ss anne ticket to go to kanto? I already went back to johto but Elm still ask about what happened to the egg even though I already showed him the togepi. Any ideas or is this just the new thing after beating the elite 4 and I should work through kanto from this starting point in cerulean?

That's a bug that has beed addressed a long time ago... What is the current version you're using?
chaos_envoys said...

That's a bug that has beed addressed a long time ago... What is the current version you're using?

That's the 3.3 version.
Losilla said...

That's the 3.3 version.

The latest 3.300451? Because the warp bug you mentioned is fixed at beta 3.300270
Last update on January 26, 7:45 am by chaos_envoys.
chaos_envoys said...

The latest 3.300451? Because the warp bug you mentioned is fixed at beta 3.300270

Ow! I didn't know! I will look and i putz here the answer! Thanks brow!
Losilla said...

Hello Buddy!! Man, i have updated the last version that is available to download at the site (http://pokemonliquidcrystal.com/download/)but, when i beat elite 4 i've been transported to Cerulean and the Elm don't gave me the Ticket!! Do you know what can i do to fix this Problem? I Must to Restart my Save??
Last update on January 28, 2:05 pm by Losilla.
Losilla said...

Hello Buddy!! Man, i have updated the last version that is available to download at the site (http://pokemonliquidcrystal.com/download/)but, when i beat elite 4 i've been transported to Cerulean and the Elm don't gave me the Ticket!! Do you know what can i do to fix this Problem? I Must to Restart my Save??
Last update on January 28, 2:05 pm by Losilla.
Losilla said...

Try flying to pokemon league, and get back from there
chaos_envoys said...

Try flying to pokemon league, and get back from there

Guys... i Have used some cheats.. and this can bug all my save. Unhappy
I'll restart my save all over again!!..
It's serves me right!!

go to build history on the liquid crystal development journal you usally can download the best version there