Romhack.me connects you to ROM Hackers around the world.

ideas to help the the best rom hack ever

1. have mewtwo show up early , just to mess with you. have him at level 70 80 and uncatchable while your only at beginning trainer like level 20 30 40. so its imposable for him to catch and you have to be sent back to the next poke center. i think it would make catching him that much sweeter. (ideas for first appearence, right at the end of union cave, so you have to go through the cave again to fill your hatred for the pokemon), pretty much a bully troll to mess with you. and hes catchable once you get the mewtwo DNA.

2. I think anoher good idea, is to have your father somewhere in the game, i mean how come all these games never have fathers you know. guys just bang their moms and leave...come on. theres a hevey story line right there.

3. celebrity trainers - I think seto kaiba from yugioh would be great because hes a dragon trainer, and yugi with his three god monsters (uncatchable of course). thats just my cup of tea, idk about the rest of the monster fighting universe.

4. a part in the game where you have to lose to get a special itam -like lucky egg or something like that.

5. trainers with shiny Pokemon, i mean shouldn't the leader of team rocket have a shiny pokemon since they rob everyone.

6. actually fighting with a trainer with 2 on 2 battle instead of your two own Pokemon. like when lance and yourself are fighting. even have legendary help you fight.

I REALLY LOOK FOWARD TO THE ORENGE ISLAND BATTLES love the level stealing, i think another good trick would be force poison area where thier pokemon are immune and your not.

i wish i could think of some cool stuff to do with your moutin games, but you guys totally killed it, where the yellow flute is, zelda forest. you guys are unbelievably creative

lastly i should be put in the game and I want it too be two on two and all my pokemon know hurt both people moves, gengar and an electrode with explossion to start like arcanine with heat wave and extreme speed, Starmie with surf, and i know that last one not happening but hell why not. anyways thanks for reading maybe this might spark you guys to do something for winter break have a good one

makedreamscometrue

likes this.

Hey you know what you could do with such ideas?

Create your own awesome hack!

Be excellent to each other...<div style="text-align:center;">[img width=343 height=150]http://www.romhack.me/file/pic/photo/2013/04/83fddd4b258d8811d4d282779701708f.gif[/img][img width=266 height=150]http://www.romhack.me/file/pic/photo/2014/06/72273401c0da0510620d789eca22db2a.gif[/img][img width=362 height=150]http://www.romhack.me/file/pic/photo/2013/04/42aa9c176294158407102e9a7432ad21_500.gif[/img]</div><div style="text-align:right;">...and party on, dudes!</div>

wow thes idias ar so gud!!!1one! i am mak it fr u! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

"lastly i should be put in the game"

Goodbye.

Stuff like this really makes me want to go to Pokecommunity and break all of their 'rules' of hack making.

Things that can go to hell:
- Anything to do with the anime series, especially Ash and Pikachu
- Anything that isn't even from the Pokemon universe, especially Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon crap
- Any character from any of the existing games, especially the ones who were prominently featured in the anime
- Legendary Pokemon that are unjust, OP, needed to be captured or useless. Epsecially ones like Mewtwo and Arceus
- Shadow Pokemon and anything of the like, especially Lugia
- New evolutions for existing Pokemon and fakemon
- Anything that isn't what the official games have created, as in no new moves or abilities for Pokemon already defined
- Gym leaders and Elite Fours that monotype (Which is funnily enough all of them, frankly monotyping serves no real purpose since it basically begs the player to sweep them with something that outclasses the leader/elite four member type-wise which requires no skill whatsoever)
- Having a name that is either a colour, a material/element/metal/object, a Pokemon's name or reference to a particular Pokemon or anything to do with a particular type especially if it's the same name as one of the official games but with another word added to it

/rant

Be excellent to each other...<div style="text-align:center;">[img width=343 height=150]http://www.romhack.me/file/pic/photo/2013/04/83fddd4b258d8811d4d282779701708f.gif[/img][img width=266 height=150]http://www.romhack.me/file/pic/photo/2014/06/72273401c0da0510620d789eca22db2a.gif[/img][img width=362 height=150]http://www.romhack.me/file/pic/photo/2013/04/42aa9c176294158407102e9a7432ad21_500.gif[/img]</div><div style="text-align:right;">...and party on, dudes!</div>

ehh maybe I went over bored on the last part..... maybe wanting to see cross animai fight each other is kind of stupid..... i just think it be cool having someone familiar in the game to see randomly. I even think mario being in it and being angary that pokemon has taken alot of his thunder would be cool. maybe I just got over excited and over stepped my boundaries. I'm sorry my mastery of typing is melon colly at best. I really enjoyed the game and hope they finish it...with or without my ideas. and I dont really want to be in the game because they prob give me the worse pokemon ever. prob make a parody of me being kenny (south park) and getting killed all the time in numerous ways. anyhow, I'm happy people actually attempted to read it even with the horrible spelling and there's still a interest in the game. just a big fan of the hack, dont hate me because I love too much hahaha

makedreamscometrue

dan said...

ehh maybe I went over bored on the last part..... maybe wanting to see cross animai fight each other is kind of stupid..... i just think it be cool having someone familiar in the game to see randomly. I even think mario being in it and being angary that pokemon has taken alot of his thunder would be cool. maybe I just got over excited and over stepped my boundaries. I'm sorry my mastery of typing is melon colly at best. I really enjoyed the game and hope they finish it...with or without my ideas. and I dont really want to be in the game because they prob give me the worse pokemon ever. prob make a parody of me being kenny (south park) and getting killed all the time in numerous ways. anyhow, I'm happy people actually attempted to read it even with the horrible spelling and there's still a interest in the game. just a big fan of the hack, dont hate me because I love too much hahaha

You're good at what you're doing, but you need to fix how you do it.